We Welcome Everyone to Eliot Church!
Come Just As You Are! You don’t have to dress up. And please, don’t feel the need to pretend about anything. Whatever your story, your questions, doubts or struggles we welcome you with the grace, mercy and love of Christ.
The Eliot is very accessible by public transportation. We have a small parking lot, but there is always ample parking in the area. Our sanctuary is handicap accessible via the Dale Street entrance. This historic property has a variety of venues including a theater, full court gym and attractive meeting spaces. We host weddings, birthdays and other special events.
What to Expect on a Sunday:
- Prayer – we will pray for you and with you.
- Awesome Worship – feel free to meditate, clap, dance, shout.
- A solid Word that will edify, enrich, encourage and educate.
- A friendly Atmosphere with People that will treat you with grace, courtesy, and respect.
- An Invitation to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.
- Fellowship – following service please join us for light refreshments in Adams Hall.
Join us for Sunday Service at 11:00 am.
Enter at: 120 Walnut Ave., Roxbury, MA